Thursday, September 22, 2011

1 day off cow foods....

Yesterday was day 1, no milk, butter, yogurt, ro cheese.  I am hoping to adjust .... I think pizza with pesto and veggies and no cheese will be delicious.  
Shopped and tried soy yogurt, unsweetened, on cereal, added a bit of almond milk and sweetened it.  


What do people who are on a plant based diet do when having guests over or being a guest?  


Is it best  to be flexitarian?    Sometimes an old value and a new value conflict, so what then?  


I value being gracious with others.   I value health.  I value the earth and am concerned about global climate change.  


How to unify them and live from the heart?


Please share thoughts on this!    Sun is out and it's  hot here today, indian summer in Oaklnnd!

1 comment:

  1. Hello MS. OM,

    I just bought some cheese that has a long history. It was made in France before WWII but there was sever rationing on dairy during the war. The producers started making it in the shape of a loaf of bread and even put a wheat emblem on it. Just a little history I ran across recently. Hmmm. but when I google that I don't see that in the cheese's history! Sometimes the stories are more interesting that reality. Still great cheese though! I'll think about no dairy when supply of delicious French Swiss is depleted. (BTW, The green text is almost unreadable).

    ReplyDelete